GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my 2011 SLT1 yesterday and the dealer said it would be Sept/Oct when I get it and he will have a more certain date once it's gone through the system.

Does anyone have a delivery date for their 2011 yet? I'd think those that ordered right when the 2010/2011 switch happened would have theirs in a couple weeks! I can't wait to see what the new colors look like (I ordered a Cyber Gray since they discontinued Onyx black :-\

·
Registered
48 Posts
Order placed on Friday, July 23, 2010 ($100 over invoice plus a $750 USAA rebate). Last Wednesday (July 28) I had the dealer e-mail me the order number so I could register it on camarotracking.com. I received an update the next day stating that the order was at status code 3000. I've been told to expect the vehicle sometime in September.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock on! There are a lot of USAA members on here! I got mine at invoice+$500 but he threw in a $499 paint/detailing service 2x a year for 5yrs so it evened out I guess (although you KNOW they don't actually pay $499 for it).

I can't wait to get it...I will hopefully have it a couple weeks after you. Now I just need to sell my other two cars to afford this one!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered it July 30, just got a message from camarotracking.com today that it was at code 3000 with a TPW of 9/13/10! Wahooo!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts