GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We only have one kid but planning on more. This is what we use Welcome - diono® United States of America and you can fit 3 nicely i think. It really just depends on what car seat you are using.
How is that diono car seat working out for you? I'm looking for a car seat which can fit 3 across as well.
Sorry for being of topic. I've been doing my phd in car seats for the past few weeks. Who would've thought that these are so difficult. The info that you can get online is quite sketchy. The reviews are boring and are useless they don't mention anything negative. Amazon has gathered all the village idiots and blast car seats that are perfectly fine. After all this time i have managed to short list diono car seats. At the moment I'm leaning towards the radian or the rainier. I've just read a comparison about diono rainier vs. radian and it was different from the rest. They seem to know what they are talking about. What do you think which is the best option?

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
We have two car seats for the grand kids. Can't recall the other brand, but the Diono seems much better built and easier to install/remove than 3 others we have had.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts