GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
That information is very closely guarded and never released ahead of time

Anyone that even pretends to know is just full of hot air.

The NOX and Terrains are selling so well...it is purely speculation on my part to
imagine the re-issue of a loyalty program and maybe the zero % for 36 mo

maybe...or not

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that sucks for me because still waiting on build as i order during loyalty program was still going...wonder if i can bargin that price at dealer or maybe free oil changes for a year or so....

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Daddie2k3 said:
Well that sucks for me because still waiting on build as i order during loyalty program was still going...wonder if i can bargin that price at dealer or maybe free oil changes for a year or so....
I was not able to bargain for additional price discount when I lost some rebates, but I WAS able to get the GMPP (GM Protection Plan) for 1 year which included free oil changes for a year. Because of that, I have done 4 oil changes within the 1st year/9500 miles. A bit excessive, but for free, perfect !

·
Registered
338 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
That information is very closely guarded and never released ahead of time

Anyone that even pretends to know is just full of hot air.

The NOX and Terrains are selling so well...it is purely speculation on my part to
imagine the re-issue of a loyalty program and maybe the zero % for 36 mo

maybe...or not
I agreee with that. I read a story that they were not going to be as aggressive on rebates and incentives this month.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my truck just went into 3000 status this morning so hopefully april will be a better month for offers but i would be ok with the grand they had up til march and far as GM Protection Plan that is better than empty handed because we both know we still going to get the trucks

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L
3,943 Posts
We're 3 days past the last deadline (Feb 28th). It looks like all they're going to offer through the end of March is 2.9% financing - which is what I predicted. So they did the $1500 Ally financing rebate at Christmas for a few weeks, then they gave the "Loyalists" a break in January and February with the $1000 rebate, but now it's back to nothing again to see if they can continue selling the Equinoxes that way.

I'd wait 'em out. The rebates will return .. but maybe not until the end of the year.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Colt Hero said:
I'd wait 'em out. The rebates will return .. but maybe not until the end of the year.
I assume you mean "...end of the model year."

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
There is usually always a President's Day sale with GM.

What they will do, I have no idea. The vehicles are selling at a very brisk rate with such little rebates its insane.

I imagine its going to be a 0% APR event.

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L
3,943 Posts
Daddie2k3:

Don't hold your breath...

MOCHANOX:

I don't see GM offering ANY money on these vehicles until there are repeated indications that sales are slowing down. They're gonna ride this thing as long as they can. Now, it APPEARS that there will be more 2011's than there were 2010's hanging around when the new model year begins, so there MAY be some rebate money at that point, but I wouldn't bet on it. Sounds strange to say, but maybe higher gas prices will help, slowing down overall sales and forcing rebates across the board from all manufacturers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol i know i cant hold my breath to long on that anyway....i just want some kind of deal when mine show up instead of me finding out about a new deal before my first oil change lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Daddie2k3 said:
Lol i know i cant hold my breath to long on that anyway....i just want some kind of deal when mine show up instead of me finding out about a new deal before my first oil change lol
It is the risk you take....
Take some consolation when you do buy...that the deal you made at that moment was a good one...and don't look back (or forward for that matter) after your purchase.

As long as you bargained for the best deal at the time...and you bought at a time when you "needed it"...you need to stay satisfied and happy with your decision, and your deal.

There is always going to be a time where you see a better deal could have been had...but even if someone tries to "play the incentive" game and feels no perceived need to buy...there is a risk involved...it indeed is a form of gambling...

You can bet "on the come" and win...or not

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your are right but at the same time i want to remind you im still going to get the truck regardless but just dont want to miss out on something just because i didnt ask....people parish because the lack of knowledge...

·
Registered
978 Posts
You can update yourself daily if needed by using this link....

http://www.chevrolet.com/pages/mds/pricing/affordability.do?seo=goo_

Scroll down to the equinox and enter your zip code when asked

Also keep in mind that bargaining for Supplier Pricing is easy to do...however combining Supplier Pricing with other offers is restricted...and can be done with only a couple of them

·
Registered
11 Posts
As I am also in the market for a new 2011 SLT-2 I've been doing some checking. I'm would love to have a Steel Blue with Brownstone interior, but that isn't even an option :'( so it will either be Steel Blue with Jet Black interior (HARD TO FIND!!!) or Mocha Steel with Brownstone interior.

I spoke to a dealer rep this morning and there are currently no incentives on the Terrains :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts