GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine. For the upcoming Summer issue, we would like to include a few comments from the owner of a newer (2017 - 2020) Terrain on what you like about your vehicle, your favorite features, etc. Just one or two sentences is all we need.

We would also like to include a photo of you standing next to your SUV. Since this will be for our Summer issue, we would prefer someone who lives in a warmer climate, as we don't want any snow appearing in the photo. Once the magazines are printed, we can send you some free copies.

If interested, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
The first thing that you should learn is that the model revision started with 2018, so your article should be about the 2018-2021 vehicles.
Shame on you for such a major faux pas.

Reactions: cusomano

·
Registered
185 Posts
What I like:
Diesel engine
Value after the 10k off sticker
Nice balance of features and quality
Quite interior
MPG.. even my 1.5T Terrain got terrific fuel economy.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
SteveK364

I've received several messages from forum members that you don't seem to be who you are now claiming to be. After reviewing your previous posts I tend to agree. Please explain your association with GMC the magazine in more detail.
IceMan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi IceMan,

I work for a GM supplier that produces their Buick and GMC owner magazines. We simply use some of the enthusiast websites, such as this one, to help us find satisfied owners who are willing to tell us what they like about their vehicles. In fact, over the years, we've included comments from various folks on this site. Of course, following their comment, we always reference the website (including this one) from which the comment came.

I'm surprised that members have suddenly become concerned, as we've used this website for many years with no complaints.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!
Steve

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, one last thing, in the previous issue of our magazine, we included a comment from "Ajax" who is a member of this forum. He told us how much he liked his new Terrain. Feel free to check with him about our legitimacy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Fall 2019 issue of GMC The Magazine, and I'm very impressed with its content and print quality. Kudos to all involved in the making of this publication.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Too bad you don't want pictures of Terrains in northern climates. I understand that it's a summer edition of the magazine, but I think that it would demonstrate this vehicle as being very capable in the cold and snow. As far as I know there are no summer SUVs and winter SUVs and the Terrain should be presented as a vehicle that is capable year round regardless of the climate.

Cheers...

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
I am guessing that it is not a transmission issue, but more of a design issue to get into the highest gear as quick as possible to game the EPA gas mileage test IMHO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts