GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon
My name is Don and was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up a G2G(get together) for Equinox's & Terrains. I belong to the ChevyHHRfamily site and we have G2G'S from time to time. The last one the Wife & I attended was the Tail of the Dragon G2G in Tenn & North Carolina last October, We had a blast. 12 HHR'S got together for a couple of days,went cruising, talked car talk and injoyed the Mountain views of Tenn & Carolina, This is just an example, G2G'S can be set up for North East,SouthEast, Central, North West, South West, each area getting G2G'S started. The last one we went to there were HHR'S from all over the US, We even had a couple of Guys from Germany that came, They own HHR'S in Germany.
We still have our 2006 HHR and love it But we also have a 2012 Equinox which we love also that's why I'm asking would there be any intrest in starting up g2g's like they do on the HHR site. The G2G'S could be seperate for Equinox & Terrain owners or could be combined, would be up to you all.
Please let me know what you all think, or if my idea would work in this Forum.
Thanks Don 1948

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've been to something similar back in the day when I had my Pontiac Aztek. They are a blast and sometimes you can get GM to come out and talk/answer questions along with getting dealers to throw freebies in for sponsoring it. I will gladly assist on planning one if any are planned around the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky area. The closer to Cincinnati the more I can assist.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I used to organize these for my mbz forum members here in CA. However most of the folks on this site are in Canada and east of say new mexico. With gas going to $5.00 a gallon I don't really see myself attending anything more than 1 state away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts