21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
That was 5 days?

·
Banned
190 Posts
Glad you were able to reconstruct the site. There were alot of members (Davek, Chas, Rbarious, Rit, and Jaytee) all having SMAD (Social. Media Anxiety Disorder). The symptoms are sweats, tremors, unable to sleep at night, and aggression towards others because they couldn't post replys to members issues. Constantly checking whether the site was up or down every 15 minutes.
There is no cure for SMAD.
:tearhair:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
agmsuv said:
Glad you were able to reconstruct the site. There were alot of members (Davek, Chas, Rbarious, Rit, and Jaytee) all having SMAD (Social. Media Anxiety Disorder). The symptoms are sweats, tremors, unable to sleep at night, and aggression towards others because they couldn't post replys to members issues.
Actually, I was able to get a lot of projects around the house completed the last few days ! LOL Kept dropping the hammer with my sweaty hands !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for getting the place back online.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Since I could not post info on Equinox.
I sold the Nox.

And bought a Toyota Highlander.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
rbarrios said:
you you you-- had to ruin it...

could have waited till someone bit...
Come on, they know you better than that. You bleed Chevrolet.

Can't wait to see actual photos of the new Malibu - or maybe that is GMs April Fools. They should have released all stats like price of $20K, 45 MPG, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, etc. and then retracted it tomorrow. They could have gotten a big back for the buck in the news. i should be in Marketing for GM.

·
Banned
190 Posts
agmsuv said:
Glad you were able to reconstruct the site. There were alot of members (Davek, Chas, Rbarious, Rit, and Jaytee) all having SMAD (Social. Media Anxiety Disorder). The symptoms are sweats, tremors, unable to sleep at night, and aggression towards others because they couldn't post replys to members issues. Constantly checking whether the site was up or down every 15 minutes.
See I was right! It's time to opine!

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
Rit said:
Come on, they know you better than that. You bleed Chevrolet.

Can't wait to see actual photos of the new Malibu - or maybe that is GMs April Fools. They should have released all stats like price of $20K, 45 MPG, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, etc. and then retracted it tomorrow. They could have gotten a big back for the buck in the news. i should be in Marketing for GM.
New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu...

http://www.chevrolet.com/2016-malibu/

21 - 32 of 32 Posts