GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Nox LTZ 2.4. I just walked outside and the battery was completely dead. I put another battery in thinking it was a bad battery or something. The new battery got everything up and going just fine. My question is this, is there some of the ambient lighting that stays on allthe time? I have never noticed if before until today. The lights that are staying on is the CD insert lights, the overhead LED, and some of the door lighting. They are much more dim than what they would normally be if they were operating normally. I am trying to find anything that might be causing a draw on the battery. It may be normal, just wanting for someone to let me know if there equinox does it too. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Lgowens2 said:
I have a 2011 Nox LTZ 2.4. I just walked outside and the battery was completely dead. I put another battery in thinking it was a bad battery or something. The new battery got everything up and going just fine. My question is this, is there some of the ambient lighting that stays on allthe time? I have never noticed if before until today. The lights that are staying on is the CD insert lights, the overhead LED, and some of the door lighting. They are much more dim than what they would normally be if they were operating normally. I am trying to find anything that might be causing a draw on the battery. It may be normal, just wanting for someone to let me know if there equinox does it too. Thanks in advance.
Your dealer needs to reflash your computer to get rid of this known problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts