GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone attempted to remove the ugly airbag info stickers on the visors in a 2011? They seem to be stuck on pretty tight and I don't want to try to remove them only to have the leftover residue look worse.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Never thought about taking any stickers off. Since I don't look at the visors at all they don't bother me.

Would that be like taking the tag off a pillow? :facepalm:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Back in the day...oh like five years ago...I got some stickers like this for my Bonneville.

They stated "SSEi with supercharged engine" rather than "Turbocharger", but you get the idea. Thought they were cool until a girl I was going out with saw it, seemed really flustered, wondered if I was too immature for her...so I told her that it must have been put on by the previous owner or something. ::)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Love it......where can I get one?? :banana: :hilarious:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Noxious1 said:
Has anyone attempted to remove the ugly airbag info stickers on the visors in a 2011? They seem to be stuck on pretty tight and I don't want to try to remove them only to have the leftover residue look worse.
I do not recommend removing these stickers as they are on there for safety reasons.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
I do not recommend removing these stickers as they are on there for safety reasons.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
Tricia, of course we would NEVER remove these from our visor - just like we have never removed the tags from out pillows and mattresses. Thses are just hypothetical questions.

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm calling the Pillow Police. :police: You're in trouble now. That's T.R.O.U.B.L.E. pal. :rock:

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
GARYD said:
I'm calling the Pillow Police. :police: You're in trouble now. That's T.R.O.U.B.L.E. pal. :rock:
But officer, I said I "didn't" remove them ! ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
:hilarious:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts