GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys tell me where the air bag module is located on a 2005 Cadillac SRX? I been looking online all day..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GM Customer Svc said:
I would be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me with the last eight of you VIN. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
50207629 I was wondering i have a 2004 express van.. can i take the module out of that and replace the one in the cadillac?

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
aahuyn said:
50207629 I was wondering i have a 2004 express van.. can i take the module out of that and replace the one in the cadillac?
A salvage yard may be able to help you. They used have cross-reference lists of what will fit what.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
RIT333 said:
A salvage yard may be able to help you. They used have cross-reference lists of what will fit what.
+1[/color]

aahuyn said:
Don't expect any miracles from GM Customer Svc

If your online search and salvage yards come up empty, a good parts person at your local Dealer will be able to inform you on where its located. Check the parts numbers with the parts person as well, if they are not the same - I wouldn't recommend it, just my 2cents on safety :)[/color]

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
aahuyn said:
Can you guys tell me where the air bag module is located on a 2005 Cadillac SRX? I been looking online all day..
You may want to take a quick look under the drivers seat, I know that's where they are on the GM/Chevy trucks.[/color]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts