GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have read about this on an equinox post, ( have Terrain) but still didn't get an answer as to how to do it.

How the heck do I change the time and make it stay? I know how to change it, but it goes back to being an hour off once I turn car back on again.

Manuel says I have to Change Auto time adjust. I do not have a time and date setting button, just a time button. Then it says to highlight the auto time adjustment. I do not have this.

SOOOOO frustrating. Just want the time to read correctly.

An no I do not have On Star. At least not yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
do you have touchscreen w/nav or just the regular radio?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cmarcho said:
do you have touchscreen w/nav or just the regular radio?
Touch with Nav

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is one of many annoying features that just does not make any sense. After you change the time go to the the display menu and turn off and on to save the setting.
Hopefully, GM is not using the same software engineer for the future release of IntelliLink to be offered sometime in 2020!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Don't listen to Manuel.... ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
jordan said:
This is one of many annoying features that just does not make any sense. After you change the time go to the the display menu and turn off and on to save the setting.
Hopefully, GM is not using the same software engineer for the future release of IntelliLink to be offered sometime in 2020!
On mine all you have to do is push the "OK " Button when you are done on the adjustment screen.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
yeah, thats on the colortouch radio...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts