GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have successfully linked up the bluetooth for my wife's phone with the Equinox. In the Owners Manual however one of the diagrams shows that after linking the navigation screen should also show "address book or phone book" ( I forget which one it said). I don't see that in my menu on the screen however. I have stored some numbers by voice but this reads to me like you can have a printed version on the screen as well.

It is a 2010 Equinox LTZ including nav system

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2011 Nox LTZ and the address book shows up but it is very slow. May have something todo with the size of my address book on my iphone. I find that it is still easier to scroll on the phone or use the favorites. It is nice when the caller idea shows up on the nav screen thou. I do love screening my calls.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't think the address book transfer feature is available in the 2010 Equinox/Terrain. I couldn't get it to work with my BlackBerry which I know is capable of supporting this feature. When I try, I get a "Push Server Not Available" error on the BlackBerry, which means the Equinox can't receive the address book.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts