GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Jaded said:
Can someone tell me tthe location of the AC drain tube in a 08 Equinox
Run your A/C for awhile, and then turn off your car, and crawl underneath the engine area. When you get hit in the eye with a drop of water (condensate), the hose will be right above your eye. This WILL work, but I'm guessing that you are asking because your drain hose in plugged, huh ? :banghead:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like it might be, turned it on yesterday and today and I was introduced to smell of gym socks

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
RIT333 said:
Run your A/C for awhile, and then turn off your car, and crawl underneath the engine area. When you get hit in the eye with a drop of water (condensate), the hose will be right above your eye. This WILL work, but I'm guessing that you are asking because your drain hose in plugged, huh ? :banghead:
LMAO, always remember your safety glasses! :D[/color]

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Jaded said:
Looks like it might be, turned it on yesterday and today and I was introduced to smell of gym socks
Are you sure you're not driving my car ! LOL

I think there is a spray that you can spray into the a/c air intake ducts to get rid of the musty smell. Usually, a plugged drain hose results in water leaking inside the car - I think. Never really had your problem - knock on wood. :banghead:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found the drain tube its located drivers side under heater hoses. poked around with a long ty wrap hopefully this will do the trick if indeed it is cloged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts