GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first time poster here, daughters car 06 equinox with abs, has all 3 lights on, abs, traction control and brake light illuminated, hooked up scanner, retrieved code, did what it said from mitchell on demand, clear codes, drive above 9mph for several minutes, retrieve codes, still present,says to replace electronic brake control module, anyone ever have experience with this? Thanks in advance

Phil

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't know on this vehicle, but on others quite a few times there can be an issue with connection to speed sensors on wheels, corroded/broken wire that kind of thing.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Phil,

This could be the result of a number of things. I would recommend taking the vehicle into your local dealership to be diagnosed. They should be able to assist you further and have a plan for addressing the issue. I can also look into this issue further. In order to do so, I will need some more specific information from you. If you could please send me your full name, address, phone number, the VIN for the vehicle, and current mileage via private message, I will be able to take further steps. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts