GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2012 1LT in black granite metallic. Her name is The Black Pearl :) I'm pretty happy with everything so far aside from a few minor things.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice Ride! ;D

I love Black especially the metallic colour, but it's too time consuming for me to keep it looking as clean as I would like it to be.

I still can't understand why the 1LT in the USA doesn't have fog lights like the 1LT here in Canada.

·
Registered
978 Posts
2010Nox said:
Nice Ride! ;D

I still can't understand why the 1LT in the USA doesn't have fog lights like the 1LT here in Canada.
X2

"The Black Pearl"...after the Pirate ship I assume?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
2010Nox said:
Nice Ride! ;D

I love Black especially the metallic colour, but it's too time consuming for me to keep it looking as clean as I would like it to be.

I understand why GM does it here in the states, (encourage people to spend more to go up a trim level) but I don't know why Canada is the exception...unless the 1LT base price is higher there. (after conversion of course)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes, it's partially named after the pirate ship- even though it's not really pearl black paint, that's the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw it. I'm planning on adding a hitch, some stereo upgrades and possibly some vent visors. Trying to decide if the vent visors would look good or not cause I like the chrome surrounds above the windows. Opinions?

·
Registered
332 Posts
NoobNox said:
I understand why GM does it here in the states, (encourage people to spend more to go up a trim level) but I don't know why Canada is the exception...unless the 1LT base price is higher there. (after conversion of course)
All trim levels will cost more over here. LS, 1LT, 2LT and LTZ will all be more. Why? They will give you a hundred reasons and none are valid. We just like paying more because we're stupid!

Even considering our dollar was $0.06 higher than the US dollar for a while and the vehicle is made in Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts