GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 gmc terrain 1.5 a/c not blowing cold enough air. 10,000 miles. Everything on the vehicle is fine except for the a/c, color of the vehicle is Black, a/c air from right center outlet is 60 degrees, have appointment in the morning, I hope it's just low on a/c fluid.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on the a/c, dealer said no leaks system came from factory low. They serviced it checked for leaks found none filled to proper level it now works great they said that happens....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think that was a bulletin so i went to go look for and low and behold I found one for myself. I read all of the GM bulletins and check it every 2 months. My AC whistles when at full speed, was going to call the dealer and seems it is a known issue and they have to replace the whole thing... 10-hour job.
Last month i have a ESC message so i called the dealer and said it needs a software update. She told me she is unaware of that issue on my vehicle but would look at it. I go pick it up and they did the software update. Go to nhtsa.gov and when you look up the vehicle, it is all under the manufacturer communications.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts