GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered an LTZ April 10 2010, and were told by the dealer we would get a 750$ maintenace card. On May 21 picked up the vehicle and we were told that I would have to had taken delivery by April 30 2010 to get this card, as the program was cancelled. No mention of this by the dealer at any time, has anyone else run into this?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I was talking about this card with a bunch of forum members in another thread...seems so confusing! Although my issue is that the card was never even mentioned to me even though it's been advertised and should have been in effect when I ordered and signed my papers SO, I am debating whether or not I have a right to demand it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
We ordered our Equinox during the promotion, but the car was delivered after it ended.

The dealer ended up giving us a credit for $500 and reducing the vehicle price by $250 since the incentive was no longer being offered. Mind you, we did have this written into our contract.

If you ordered a car during the promotion and put down a deposit, you should fight to get this incentive. Raise it with the dealer and GM.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well apparently the promotion was from March to April 30th and I ordered on May 1st, so I just missed it :(. Also, I was ready to make a deposit, but my dealer said he didn't require one...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got in on the $500 Olympic cash credit. I ordered in Feb when the credit was available, and took delivery in April. They honored the credit even though it had expired, and according to the fine print on the back of the contract they didnt have to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts