GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've been in touch with ZZP for the possibility of getting a dedicated cold air intake manufactured for us. Currently we do not have any 100% fitment options as far as cai's are concerned.

I know of the 9th gen malibu k&n intake being run for some guys, myself included, however in my opinion the fitment was terrible and bothered my OCD.

Currently I am running the ZZP silicone intake tube for the LTG regal to stock airbox, but alas it is not a full intake.

I am currently seeking out a minimum interest of 25 people for the potential to bring to market a Cold Air intake for us 3rd generation Equinox owners. A good friend and fellow Equinox owner has determined that this would essentially work for all three engine options for the Equinox: 1.5T, 1.6T, and 2.0T.

For an idea on price, based on other intakes they sell on their website, estimated pricing could be around the $329 price point. (See LTG Camaro/ATS intakes and Sonic/Cruze 1.4T intakes)

If you'd like to join the discussion on facebook, we have created a thread on the 2018+ Equinox Group page:

Otherwise, feel free to comment on this post or shoot me a DM on here!

Thank you for your time!

· Registered
2020 Equinox LTZ-V, 2.0T, AWD, Sun of a gun Grey, 235/55 R19
11 Posts
Interested, but live in Australia, not sure how that'd work but I'd likely buy a proper intake for the 'Nox if someone made one.

· Registered
2019 CHEVY EQUINOX 2.0T
21 Posts
I was very surprised to learn that the Australian market did not manufacture any bolt on parts for the Equinox. When I first bought the car knowing it was also available in Australia the first thing I did was look for Holden aftermarket parts for the Equinox. Sadly nothing came up.

Interested, but live in Australia, not sure how that'd work but I'd likely buy a proper intake for the 'Nox if someone made one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts