·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Very sharp indeed!
8)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Very nice! I love the simple, tasteful design. But I've got to be honest, for my tastes an open spoke wheel with ultra low profile tires looks more at home on a car than it does a SUV/CUV. Have the low profile tires affected your ride quality to a noticeable degree?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliment! The installer said the "book" called for 255/35/20 tires, which would give it identical height. I wanted less rubberband look and more meat between the rim and the ground so i went with a 245/45/20 tires, which was a tick higher than factory. Speedo will be off a mph or so. The Nitto 420s are actually very quiet, so all is good so far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will be putting them back on this spring as I only run them for about 6 or 7 months each year. This will be the 3rd time going on and I have plenty of tread left. I do recommend them for the terrain and they seem to do well in the rain also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't had any issues with power and I have the 4 cyl. They do weigh more than my stock 17's and I lose a couple of mpg's

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was having some road noise this last summer, took them to the installer who asked me how i rotated them. Told him front to back, he said I should rotate them front to back and criss cross them because of how the tread is designed. That helped alot with road noise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts