GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'd bet on gm dropping the Tour-x. The Venza can fit the SUV class. Only people that want wagons are "old" smart people
IMHO. The Tour-x is a actually a German vehicle. GM should advertise that fact.
I think you’re right! So let the fire sale begin! I’ll give ‘em $23k-$25k for a well-equipped one!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
You are not all that far off.
Internet price in Tucson is $27,100 for a Preferred trim level, $9,000 total savings.
If you were standing on the lot with your check book in hand you just might hit that $25K price.
See link below.

https://www.qbuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Buick-Regal_TourX-Preferred_AWD-Tucson-AZ/3257497373
Yeah - I was just basing my price guesstimate on what I'm pretty sure I could get a mid-level Acadia for right now, reducing that number by the fact that it's not an SUV, doesn't have the V6, and they're probably not moving well.

I think the price difference would probably have to be at least $3000 for me to really consider it ... which is that $23-$25k window. But who knows ... if sales *really* start to tank on them, you might start seeing some fire-sale prices popping up ... especially with all these new SUV models flooding the GM lineup.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts