GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New article showcasing the details of the upcoming 2021 Buick Envision. AVery roomy and more on par with the Gen 2 Equinox size.
A bit pricey being Buick ( reported $34K starting price ) . . . but then you get a lot nicer of everything and it has the LSY 2.0L turbo engine and REAL 9 speed automatic rather than the CVT car makers keep wanting to stuff in CUVs these days.

2021 Buick Envision Exterior, Interior, Cargo Dimensions Uncovered

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks like the same boring and rather cheap feeling interior they have been using on everything. Pretty bad when Hyundai and Kia make nicer interiors than a Buick.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Grum.man. While you may be correct, i am not sure how you can make a judgement on the quality of the interior by simply reading words. What is your magical secret ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will say the photos I've seen of the Avenier trim level looks really nice but at the price point that is going to be I could get a fully loaded Audi Q3 with a much nicer interior. The only thing that would be holding me back is having to drive a good 50 miles for any certified service.

·
Registered
262 Posts
An inch LESS front legroom and 1/2 inch LESS rear legroom than the Gen2 Equinox? I guess since it is 2 inches shorter overall they took that out of passenger legroom. Also way less cargo capacity than the Gen2 Equinox. Styling is very modern, looks very Mazda CX-5ish. Interior is nice. The interior space is a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I know I've harped on this before, but the Envision is made in China. As far as it being a bit pricey, maybe it comes with a bucket of bat wing soup as a standard feature. And as far as less room, maybe it's designed for the dimensions of the average Chinese person rather than North Americans. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey . . don't shoot the messenger. . lol.
I think there are better choices as well for the money. Especially on higher trim levels.

As to size and interior. . . . still essentially better than the current generation Equinox.

And . . . (you know it's coming ) . . . I'll take our 2019 GMC Acadia SLT for the $30,779 we got it for with incentives. Just a bit larger outside and a lot larger inside than our 2015 Equinox LTZ.

And it's made in Spring Hill, TN along side the Cadillac XT5 and XT6.

Reactions: cusomano and tom3

·
Registered
124 Posts
" GM has confirmed that the vehicle will be assembled at the Jinqiao plant in Shanghai, China for the Chinese domestic market, as well as for export to North America. "

No thanks. (n)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts