·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
wasnt aware of this option.
I guess its like the Traverse. THey also have a model like this.

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
I only saw one '18 Redline. Wish they had an addition 50 HP, then it could have been an SS model. Likes nice.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow, nice car. It looks like someone dropped some red paint on your black wheels though.

Maybe some nail polish remover will fix it.

Thanks, the Redline package has some nice features, but there are numerous options unavailable if you choose this package. Fortunately its content is adequate for my needs. In the Equinox, the Redline is only available in LT trim, and black, white, pearl or silver.

Regarding the red paint dropped/spilled on the wheels; I also am planning to add a matching left front fender, red hash stripe to further personalize and refine the package.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wasnt aware of this option.
I guess its like the Traverse. THey also have a model like this.
The Chevy Redline Edition/Package is available on a Silverado 1500; Colorado; Camaro; Cruze sedan/hatch; Traverse; Equinox; Trax; and Malibu.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only saw one '18 Redline. Wish they had an addition 50 HP, then it could have been an SS model. Likes nice.
Thanks,

Wouldn't an SS be nice? The 2.0 turbo in this Redline is rated at 252 hp, and is quite responsive just the way it is.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice..there was actually one local to me that was identical at a dealership.
My dealer had two of these, the other one that I didn't select had some accessories that I really didn't need; tablet holders, and a stick on the door, push button entry system. Mine has the cargo package with the net and retractable cargo cover.

Another dealer had an AWD version, (mine if a FWD) but it was to be dealer traded and wasn't for sale. I really like mine so far, but only have about 350 miles on it. The 2.0 is the engine to have in an Equinox if you crave more performance and want a vehicle more fun to drive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice..there was actually one local to me that was identical at a dealership.
My dealer had two of these, the other one that I didn't select had some accessories that I really didn't need; tablet holders, and a stick on the door, push button entry system. Mine has the cargo package with the net and retractable cargo cover.

Another dealer had an AWD version, (mine if a FWD) but it was to be dealer traded and wasn't for sale. I really like mine so far, but only have about 350 miles on it. The 2.0 is the engine to have in an Equinox if you crave more performance and want a vehicle more fun to drive.

Yes the 2.0 was definitely a must for me and i only got awd cuz my other two cars are a fwd v6 malibu and a rwd v8 camaro and we get some decent snow sometimes. Rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes the 2.0 was definitely a must for me and i only got awd cuz my other two cars are a fwd v6 malibu and a rwd v8 camaro and we get some decent snow sometimes. Rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
Yes, and I decided on the FWD version initially because the AWD I was interested was already spoken for; but I already have a 2016 3.6 Equinox with AWD, and a 2009 Silverado with 4WD.

I figured that without the AWD on the 2019, I would carry less weight, less complexity and a little boost in fuel efficiency. A set of Winter tires/wheels probably would be sufficient in our region here in IL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts