GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my 2019 Equinox for almost a year and am still very happy with the vehicle. However I have had temporary glitches with the backup camera ("service the backup camera"), navigation ("the sd card has been removed") and adaptive cruise control. All the issues go away on their own but it is a pain for the brief time it happens. It seems to happen either during or right after driving through a rainstorm. I plan to have it checked out next oil change but was wondering if any other owners had similar experiences?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Infotainment version v807 fixes the sd card problem. Just released last month. Check if you have been updated

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned my 2019 Equinox for almost a year and am still very happy with the vehicle. However I have had temporary glitches with the backup camera ("service the backup camera"), navigation ("the sd card has been removed") and adaptive cruise control. All the issues go away on their own but it is a pain for the brief time it happens. It seems to happen either during or right after driving through a rainstorm. I plan to have it checked out next oil change but was wondering if any other owners had similar experiences?
I have a 2018 equinox 2.0T I have had it sense fall of 2018 and I am having issues off and on to. I am having an issue with my backup camera sensor and the cross traffic sensors not working correctly also had the towing light was on. also had the service esc and the traction control off light was on to. Also am having an issue with remotes not being detected when i use the buttons on the doors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts