GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sierra SLT // 2018 Terrain SLT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of good info on here so decided to finally join.

I have a 2018 Terrain SLT Non-Bose system. I purchased 4 new speakers (JBL GX Series). 6"x9" in the front doors and 6.5" in the back doors. I already know the amp I will need has to provide 50-60 watts per channel but my question is, what options, or simplest options, are there for just simply installing an amplifier, that integrates with the factory system so that the new amp will simply power the new speakers without losing any factory functions like bluetooth for example.

I want to avoid cutting into any speaker wires from the factory, I already have the speaker harness from Crutchfield that allows me to plug in the new speakers to the factory wires.

I have seen on here someone who makes wire harness's so that may be the route I take but looking for any help/advice or point in the right direction.

Thanks,

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi, I build and sell harnesses for your vehicle. I also offer 3 different compact amps that I wire directly to the harness which makes it plug-n-play for the most part.

Your choice of amp......
Alpine PowerPack KTP-445U
Kicker Keysmart 200.4
Sony XMS-400D

These amps will power all of your door speakers.

If you are interested you can email me at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.