GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know how to remove/replace the front marker light bulb on a 2018 Terrain SLE? Noticed the other night that my driver side had gone out. Not sure yet if I want to replace that bulb, or just remove them both (I prefer the look of it off more than when it's on lol). Any help would be appreciated, I looked under the hood but couldn't see anything, and no luck with searching online. Attached a photo showing exactly which part of the light I'm referring to.

Light Automotive lighting Black Motorcycle Automotive design

· Super Moderator
1,856 Posts
It might be accessed from loosening the inner fender liner and pulling it back. A lot of headlights are accessible that way.
Others who know more will chime in.

· Registered
336 Posts
I went through the FSM for the vehicle to see what light it would call for and low and behold its a LED light which is not replaceable unless you replace the whole pod, shocking i know, the only replaceable marker lights are on the rear pods. Some models of the Terrain and i assume the NOx did not come with LED but it looks like you do.

· Registered
2019 CHEVY EQUINOX 2.0T
21 Posts
If it is an LED that would need to be replaced I am sure you could remove it and find a suitable replacement elsewhere if it is true that the bulb is not available from the oem. I would try testing it out check the continuity and or see if you can power it with another source incase it is a loose connection.

I have purchased LED's from here but it was a while ago. Mostly modified led's for incandescent bulbs on older cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts