GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2018 Terrain has been perfect from day 1, 35000 miles now. The clock loses
1-2 minutes per day. Just got back from the East Coast drove 2100 miles in 6 days, ran great. I was wondering how the 4 cly would do in the mountains but no problem at all.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have you configured the settings to automatically keep the time/date? It's on the Settings screen, under System. There's an On/Off setting for Automatic Time and Date. There are other settings on the same page that you may want to configure as well.

Reactions: larrywal and Lee F

·
Registered
982 Posts
Have you configured the settings to automatically keep the time/date? .

Sure is nice not having to change the clock for daylight saving time or when you cross a time zone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I just got a 2018 Terrain and I can’t change the clock. I’ve read your suggestions and I can’t find the automatic on/off in my settings. My only options are set time, set date, 24 hr format. When I touch set time nothing happens. I would appreciate any guidance.

·
Registered
145 Posts
On my '18 Terrain it's on the same screen that you apparently already found. You'll see it as an option, turned ON, at the top of the attached image.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have the automatic settings and I cannot get the time or date to change. Any suggestions are appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts