GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

2018 Equinox odd issue

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BandDirector 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here and I have a question and I would really appreciate some help. I have a 2018 equinox 1.5 AWD with just about 13,000 miles on it. Sometimes when I start up my car it will idle a little rough and go away after warming up for a minute. Usually the car will drive just fine after that but sometimes it will be completely warmed up and when actually driving it is fine, but when stopped at a light, in drive idling it will almost feel a little shaky in a way but the rpms are completely still. I have taken it to the dealer to get my tires rotated before the winter but they didn't find anything. I need to get an oil change soon (yes it has oil) but I want to see what they say. Could it possibly be a spark plug malfunction, vaccum leak or even motor mounts? I really want to get to the bottom of this. It's not always an issue and the car drives perfectly fine mostly but something I am a little concerned about. It also seems like the warmer the weather, anything above 45-50 this issue occurs. I'd appreciate some feedback! Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.