GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed a Draw-tite hitch a few days ago. For my bike rack and cargo rack from the Trailblazer I used to have. And then unexpectedly I rented a u-haul trailer to take a washer and dryer to storage. The v6 pulled it very nicely. Unfortunately you cannot hide it. But the bars holding it on are hidden. Looks nice to me. View attachment 17047 View attachment 17048 View attachment 17049
I just installed a 2" Draw Tite hitch on our 2016 fofr the same reasons as you. In the instructions there was a sketch and dimensions for trimming the cover. The cover is installed with a very nice cutout for the hitch - cannot take a picture right now as the car is out of town. I can post one on request next week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed a 2" Draw Tite hitch on our 2016 for the same reasons as you. In the instructions there was a sketch and dimensions for trimming the cover. The cover is installed with a very nice cutout for the hitch - cannot take a picture right now as the car is out of town. I can post one on request next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trying to post the .pdf instructions from Draw Tite but do not seem to be able to do that. Please go to their website and look up the instructions for the 76028 hitch - the cut out is at the top of page 3.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is making me want to see if we kept that actual cover or not. Our bumper is black right there so it doesn't stand out nearly as much as it would on a lighter color. But that looks nice.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts