GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got the harness from John to install an aftermarket sub and amp in my 2014 Equinox. Problem is where do I run the 0 awg wire through the firewall? I can find a decent place and everything is in the way. Also were would be a good place to run the remote turn on from? (Is there a good location in the engine bay fuse panel?)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ok I got the harness from John to install an aftermarket sub and amp in my 2014 Equinox. Problem is where do I run the 0 awg wire through the firewall? I can find a decent place and everything is in the way. Also were would be a good place to run the remote turn on from? (Is there a good location in the engine bay fuse panel?)
Ok,your remote wire is best to be ran to the interior fuse panel on passenger side by left calf area.In the posted photo below use any of the fuses in the column with fuse #'s 13-27.

Regarding the power wire,the best thing you can do is remove the engine compartment fuse box and holding case.This gives you a clear look at the main wire grommet by the floor pedals.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts