• 30+ Imperial MPG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I reset ALL parameters when I refuel.

except the 450 range- when were on a longer trip that will exceed 450 miles.. and I want to see what it shows for that.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
rbarrios said:
I reset ALL parameters when I refuel.

except the 450 range- when were on a longer trip that will exceed 450 miles.. and I want to see what it shows for that.
That's what I did originally for all fill ups and the average mpg still was off from calculated. I just filled up and reset all of them again and will see how it goes this time.

The other thing I noticed is that the average on the multi unit display (Avg, Instant, Best) always was different than the Average on the stand alone screen. I also noticed that the "running average (for Best 25 or 50) would change rather quickly downward after exiting the interstate and driving only a short distance. In fact, it would drop tenths within a mile or two. Conversely, it took a lot of driving when back on the interstate to build it back up to a hight average.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
when you reset- pull out of gas station- and drive a little-- and possibly sit at a red light--
its amazing to see how quickly the average MPG drops-- by simply idling....

or accelerating on the onramp-- the MPG drops pretty fast--- thats when you get a good idea of what type of driving will kill your MPGs

·
Registered
24 Posts
2014 Terrain AWD 3.6
Around town we get 12L/100 KM or 23 Impg/ 19.6 USmpg
Taking it easy on the highway we got a best of 7.7L/100 KM, or 36 Impg/ 30 USmpg
I'm impressed. At first I thought this was heavier than I'd like but if I dive nice it's very efficient. :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Rhal said:
2014 Terrain AWD 3.6
Around town we get 12L/100 KM or 23 Impg/ 19.6 USmpg
Taking it easy on the highway we got a best of 7.7L/100 KM, or 36 Impg/ 30 USmpg
I'm impressed. At first I thought this was heavier than I'd like but if I dive nice it's very efficient. :)
:thumb:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Had a 2010 I4 Terrain with combined average in mid 25's over ownership. Got a 2015 3.6 about a month ago and I'm in mid 24's with 50/50 Hwy/city. Quite pleased with the power, performance, and the mileage compared to the old I4. Would never go back. Have first long trip coming up over New Year's and will see how that works out. Had a Caddy CTS with the 3.6 and was always pleased with the 3.6. Same now with the Terrain.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts