GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I ordered a 2012 Nox with nav right now what will I get? Will it be SD based or hard drive based?

More importantly will it be upgradable to the intellilink platform when that is released?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dawgdaes said:
If I ordered a 2012 Nox with nav right now what will I get? Will it be SD based or hard drive based?

More importantly will it be upgradable to the intellilink platform when that is released?
I had the same 2010 EQ you have before an accident totaled it. I am also wondering about the 2012 NAV, and Chevy My Link. From what others have posted, the NAV information is still on a hard drive, but it appears that the extra 10G of space that we could use for music and podcasts is gone. It did not work that great anyway, and I and others had many problems with the memory of the NAV, clock, and other items. What really frustrated me was the fast forward of a podcast, it took forever, and you have to hold down the button the whole time.
I still am not sure what "SD Memory" is on the new NAV.

·
Registered
515 Posts
From the 2012 Equinox owners' manual and the various "build build your own" programs online, only the SD Nav system will be available. It doesn't look as if the hard drive version is going to be available. The hard drive Nav can be ordered on a SLT-2 Terrain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts