GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may just be missing something simple, but I can't figure out how to pause and MP3 when streaming from my USB. I do not see a pause button on the Nav unit. I do see a pause button on the standard infotainment unit. In the same location on the Nav unit is the Dest button. Does anyone know how to pause the playback of an MP3?

·
Registered
83 Posts
It should be on your steering wheel. I am just guessing since I have not seen the 2012 model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't appear to be the case. The right side controls on the steering wheel include phone call receive/diconnect, radio source select and volume control. There doesn't appear to be a pause button.

·
Registered
241 Posts
mike800 said:
It doesn't appear to be the case. The right side controls on the steering wheel include phone call receive/diconnect, radio source select and volume control. There doesn't appear to be a pause button.
Isn't there a pause/play button beside of the CD eject button on the radio?

·
Registered
83 Posts
You are very correct. The controls on the sterring wheel only mutes it. I never noticed this before.

·
Registered
194 Posts
ToeNuttz said:
You are very correct. The controls on the sterring wheel only mutes it. I never noticed this before.
When you figure it out let me know because I can't. In my 2010 I could but I can't in my 2012. Also in my 2010 I could use the Bluetooth for the phone with radio off not with the 2012.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The Pause/Play button is usually on the lower left of the radio buttons. Looking at the
layout for the Color Nav radio, it would appear that the navigation REPT button now
occupies that position

The Pause/Play button is on the High Feature NAV and the Color Touch; not sure about
the Intellilink.

·
Registered
89 Posts
no pause because no hard drive on the 2012. my 2010 could pause live radio, XM, or a jump drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts