GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the 7 inch touch screen interface display was an option or dependent upon if it was SLT-1, SLT-2, SLE-1 or SLE-2. I tried finding it on the site but they still have their 2011 information up. TIA!

·
Registered
55 Posts
All of the Terrain models have the touch screen. I was in a SLE-1 that had it. Of note....the intellilink system with Pandora and such isnt out yet, and wont be put in the vehicle till late fall. Right now its just a touch screen setup with normal radio controls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think you'll be happy with the list of features that even the base model has. I'm still trying to figure out all of the features days after I bought mine (which isn't a bad thing). For example, the GMC site doesn't say anything about Bluetooth for SLE-1 but mine came with it. Go figure...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Savage Messiah said:
I think you'll be happy with the list of features that even the base model has. I'm still trying to figure out all of the features days after I bought mine (which isn't a bad thing). For example, the GMC site doesn't say anything about Bluetooth for SLE-1 but mine came with it. Go figure...
Bluetooth became standard on all models for 2012 on the terrain. Not sure about the 'nox.

---
- Current: 1999 Chevy Lumina
On order: 2012 Carbon Black GMC Terrain V6 AWD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts