GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a question, should I hear anything out of the subwoofer (if that is what it is) in the cargo area when the stero is on? I swear I could hear the subwoofer and now there is nothing. I took it to the dealer today and they weren't sure if it was just a noise cancelling speaker only. They were looking into it, but I swear there was sound. Does anyone else have a 2012 equinox LT1 ? If so do you have sound coming out of the speaker?

OK I am adding more here: I have the color touch radio with 7" screen...so is that the base radio like the LZ model??

·
Registered
241 Posts
triegsecker said:
Ok I have a question, should I hear anything out of the subwoofer (if that is what it is) in the cargo area when the stero is on? I swear I could hear the subwoofer and now there is nothing. I took it to the dealer today and they weren't sure if it was just a noise cancelling speaker only. They were looking into it, but I swear there was sound. Does anyone else have a 2012 equinox LT1 ? If so do you have sound coming out of the speaker?
If you have base radio, the sub is for noise cancellation only with the 4 cyl engine.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Has your question been answered? I would be happy to look into this for you as well with the last eight of your VIN. Feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts