GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought an Equinox since 12-10-2012, and got floor mats with their Equinox? The dealer keeps telling us that the ones that should have come with the Equinox are out of stock.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mine was built in Nov, bought it off the dealer lot 2 weeks ago, had the black interior carpeted mats. Not sure if that helps ?

·
Registered
977 Posts
The OEM carpet matts are real cheap . Get some plastic liners Weathertechs or Huskys. Keep the dirt off the carpets and are easy to clean. I wil get liners now on all my vehilces

·
Registered
949 Posts
That's frustrating, I'm sure. But I agree, get some all weather mats. Or talk to your dealer and see if you can get a good deal on some all weather mats, since you have to wait for the OEM mats that are supposed to come WITH the vehicle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I second the idea of getting weathertec floor mats, I got the plastic rubber stock ones...wished I would have gotten weathertec ones for similar price

·
Registered
12 Posts
the OEM floormats do a terrible job of protecting the carpet. I bought my wife some Huskey Liners; similar to the weathertech digitals -just $70 cheaper. I've seen both and am happy with my purchase... I have stowed the OEM's away for safe keeping.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Its funny that they are out of stock. Just got a 2012 Equinox with the convenience package/ with all weather rubber mats and the OEM floor mats were in the back.

JCarm75

·
Registered
361 Posts
You can have my stock mats. I ditched those as soon as i got the car. I would rather have a barrier between my kid and the carpeting then a little piece of cheapo factory carpeting. I have Husky mats and a Weather Tech Cargo line. Best things I bought. They both caught a big liquid spill each and the cargo liner performed like a champ when we went to the snow 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Old_Brewer said:
Has anyone bought an Equinox since 12-10-2012, and got floor mats with their Equinox? The dealer keeps telling us that the ones that should have come with the Equinox are out of stock.

i got my nox last november, as the same thing the dealership said to me, mats are out of stock.
which dealership you brought your equinox 2012?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts