GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and just got my terrain yesterday. I am looking to buy weathertech floor liners for it and was wondering how the people on here who have put them on their 2011 terrains like them and if they were actually a perfect fit. Also when looking at the floor liners on the weathertech website you are asked if the terrain has dual floor hooks or dual floor posts. Im pretty sure its the posts but i dont wanna be wrong and have them shipped out. Any answers would be greatly appreciated....thank you

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are number of threads about this product. Try using the search feature to find them..

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have the weathertech digital floor liners for my terrain. Ordered them on Monday and received them Thursday...much quicker than I expected. I ordered directly from weathertech over the phone. Very happy so far. Driver's side is posts and fits great. Passenger side just fits on floor as does back. Passenger side is good but I think an inch or two short on the back end. if that seat was all the way back, i think more room could have been covered. The back is one piece and great fitting. The back is thinner than either front mat. . Customer service said it is like this since the second row generally gets less traffic. Actually, with kids, my back gets more. They work great though. Was a pleasure to take them out, run them under a hose for a few seconds, brush and rinse and dry. Vacuuming underneath was really not needed. The left drivers side edge-notoriously a dirt grit collector was clean as a whistle because of the lip on the side of the mat. That feature alone is worth its weight in gold in my opinion.

I also ordered neosupreme car seat covers from coverking to arrive tuesday. The cloth interior of the terrain is something i want to keep clean.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have them in mine and really love em', they look great... money very well spent! Here in the Noo Yawk Tri-State area we've had a pretty brutal winter thus far with all the snow and now heavy rains... the WeatherTech's haven't let me know. Some but not all, complain about the drivers side left foot-rest area not having enough coverage going up for that foot, but I find it to be a matter of preference and how one drives (ie: rest your left foot), I for one don't rest my foot so high up in that area because the E-brake is in the way, so no problems for me... you'll like em'.

jman2011 said:
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and just got my terrain yesterday. I am looking to buy weathertech floor liners for it and was wondering how the people on here who have put them on their 2011 terrains like them and if they were actually a perfect fit. Also when looking at the floor liners on the weathertech website you are asked if the terrain has dual floor hooks or dual floor posts. Im pretty sure its the posts but i dont wanna be wrong and have them shipped out. Any answers would be greatly appreciated....thank you

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have no problems with my mats either....they for perfectly. We have had some bad winter/rain weather too and my mats are a mess but the carpet underneath is like new.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have had them in my 2008 Enclave since day one and love them. After 31/2 years the carpet looks like new.
I have the front, second row and cargo mats on order from K.B. Car Stuff so they will be here when my SLT-2 2.4 FWD with Nav. Terrain arrives. It was shipped on 2/8.
I agree with others that it is money well spent.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The only thing that's keeping me from buying these is also the driver's side foot rest coverage issue. I know many say "I don't know how you would get your foot up there etc. etc." but I definitely creep my left foot alllll up in there while driving and know for sure the WeatherTech's would fall short. Still deciding..

·
Registered
978 Posts
sounds like a "mod" issue to me...time to think about making your own "dead pedal"

·
Registered
161 Posts
reako said:
The only thing that's keeping me from buying these is also the driver's side foot rest coverage issue. I know many say "I don't know how you would get your foot up there etc. etc." but I definitely creep my left foot alllll up in there while driving and know for sure the WeatherTech's would fall short. Still deciding..
I put my foot up there also, and on my Equinox I had a wear pattern there before I put a small piece of carpeting over it. When I got the Terrain, I looked and looked for a set of mats that covered the dead pedal (many did not even know what that was). Anyway the Weather Tech liners come the closest. I got them and am satisfied with them after I took a small piece of black floor runner and put over the exposed dead padal and under a little of the floor mat to hold it in place. So far everything is still clean.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Terrain2011 said:
I put my foot up there also, and on my Equinox I had a wear pattern there before I put a small piece of carpeting over it. When I got the Terrain, I looked and looked for a set of mats that covered the dead pedal (many did not even know what that was). Anyway the Weather Tech liners come the closest. I got them and am satisfied with them after I took a small piece of black floor runner and put over the exposed dead padal and under a little of the floor mat to hold it in place. So far everything is still clean.
Naw man check out the Husky's, they cover the area completely. I like the look of the WeatherTech more though, and the overall fit seems better, especially in back. Just from what I have read on comparisons of the two...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have these digital mats and they are execellent. Really came in handy during all this lousy winter weather. Going to check the seat covers next.

·
Registered
216 Posts
How do you like the seat covers, were they easy to install and fit good? I have leather in my Terrain that is due in next week and was considering seat cover for the front.

Thanks

I also ordered neosupreme car seat covers from coverking to arrive tuesday. The cloth interior of the terrain is something i want to keep clean.
[/quote]

·
Registered
139 Posts
43sbest said:
How do you like the seat covers, were they easy to install and fit good? I have leather in my Terrain that is due in next week and was considering seat cover for the front.

Thanks

Shame to hide those beautiful leather seats :-\

·
Registered
161 Posts
reako said:
Naw man check out the Husky's, they cover the area completely. I like the look of the WeatherTech more though, and the overall fit seems better, especially in back. Just from what I have read on comparisons of the two...
Well that is good to know for the future. From the web page it did not look like it was covered. One dealer offered to order me some, but no return policy. The Weather Tech seller offered a full refund if not satisfied, so when I saw that a 4 inch by about 8 inch piece of extra floor runner would do the job, I accepted the units.

·
Registered
149 Posts
scottb said:
weathertech rocks!
I wasn't aware they made a rock version. Wow, they're really taking this whole tough/durability thing to the extreme! If they get dirty do you just kind of rake em around a bit and call it good? Or do you have to take them out and hose off?

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
reako said:
I wasn't aware they made a rock version. Wow, they're really taking this whole tough/durability thing to the extreme! If the get dirty do you just kind of rake em around a bit and call it good? Or do you have to take them out and hose off?
Hmmmm I like that idea...it will double up as bad ass and a foot massage at the same time!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
WeatherTech Floor Liners are among the best in quality. Our customers who purchase them absolutely love them! Each mat is made specifically for your vehicle and is a very precise fit. They are also easy to clean and are made out High Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material which provides soft touch top, rigid core strength and bottom surface friction.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Waiting for the 1st to come around to get some $$$ - but I'm only doing the WT cargo liner. It would be pretty cool if by some chance a new promotion were on the horizon for WeatherTech (hint hint) - sayyyyyy right around 9/1 ish :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts