GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Saw the Equinox equivalent of that color on a local lot yesterday. It still looks better in person...but too much subdued baby blue hue for me. Needs more steel(grey) in the mix...I think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The light/mid blue isn't my fave but it's nice enough given the greys and blacks among the pics which I don't care for. Where I live everybody drive black or shades of grey so nothing to get excited about. I was hoping GMC would have introduced a dark metallic Indigo blue to the lineup. That would cause the Terrain to stand out in a crowd. This new Steel Blue Metalic is also an color option on the Vette code (GLB) I understand but goes by a different name like Cosmic Blue (?). What's in a name eh? ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
QT1 said:
The light/mid blue isn't my fave but it's nice enough given the greys and blacks among the pics which I don't care for. Where I live everybody drive black or shades of grey so nothing to get excited about. I was hoping GMC would have introduced a dark metallic Indigo blue to the lineup. That would cause the Terrain to stand out in a crowd. This new Steel Blue Metalic is also an color option on the Vette code (GLB) I understand but goes by a different name like Cosmic Blue (?). What's in a name eh? ;)
We have one, but I have to disagree. The more I look at it the more I see blue. I am starting to like it more and more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Doesn't work for me, I still like my Atlantic Blue...

·
Registered
207 Posts
anzac said:
Doesn't work for me, I still like my Atlantic Blue...
I liked that color too, to bad they dropped it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That last picture posted makes the color look alot like the color option for the GMC/Chevy trucks. There's a light greyish blue and then the dark navyish blue for the trucks, so it seems weird that the dark blue wouldn't still be available with the 'Nox along with this new one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
" I was hoping GMC would have introduced a dark metallic Indigo blue to the lineup. "

That Indigo blue metallic would be a winner and I was hoping they would have included it. Its a classic for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
" I was hoping GMC would have introduced a dark metallic Indigo blue to the lineup. "

That Indigo blue metallic would be a winner and I was hoping they would have included it. Its a classic for sure.

The other color I would love to see is a real Candy Apple Red metallic with tan interior.

·
Registered
26 Posts
im still mad because i cant order a 2011 in atlantic blue....i figure that if you dont have the specs i want in stock and you have to wait for it to be made in 2 months then you should be able to get whatever GM color you wanted so i started by trying a imperial blue that is offered on the camaro and other chevys and they said no. So i say ok just give me this blue thats ON your site but under 2010(atlantic) they say no!! Now im kinda pissed because i hate the steel blue and plus i already had a GM car with this color(no by choice..used) so im not going with it again so long story short....Onyx with grey int like the demo can go wrong with what made me like the truck in the first place

·
Registered
483 Posts
QT1 said:
On the Vette it's called Supersonic Blue. It's ok but not my favorite blue that GM has offered. Electron Blue. Now that one was nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts