GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen the question posted yet; by is it possible to bypass the Terrain DVD player so it'll work while driving? of course the passenger will be the only person viewing it ;D

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
nacnack said:
Haven't seen the question posted yet; by is it possible to bypass the Terrain DVD player so it'll work while driving? of course the passenger will be the only person viewing it ;D
Sure they will.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
A website I have used in the past for canbus bypass for my stereo install in my other vehicle has this available but nothing yet for 2011. I would send them an email and see what they have in the works.

www.pac-audio.com

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone checked out the wiring schamatic to see if there is a way to disreguard the transmission (drive) signal to the dvd player???

·
Registered
64 Posts
gs46 said:
Has anyone checked out the wiring schamatic to see if there is a way to disreguard the transmission (drive) signal to the dvd player???
On my Yukon I bought the CoastalTech "Lockpick" but not sure if they have one for Terrain yet.

Just a heads up......although their product is decent quality their customer support is non-existant so be careful purchasing their products

1 - 7 of 7 Posts