GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to get some new shoes for the Terrain. They are Divinity Racing D48 by Pinnacle Wheels. Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daddie2k3 said:
Those are nice what size are those and also what bolt pattern so I can look me some aftermarket wheels before truck get here
I decided to stay with 17 inch. I have to much crap in the garage to store a whole set of rims and tires. The bolt pattern is 5x120mm. Trust me when I say you will have better luck with 18's and above for more options. I got a great deal with this set through my local wheel and sound guy. The only other thing he replaced was the valve to the tire air sensor.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sheez...everyones got to have an opinion...right? And you did ask...so...

I think those rims look just fabulous with your Cyber Gray...but...

I think you should "de-badge" your Terrain...remove the lettering from the doors and "C" Pillar

With the existing Chrome on the front and rear...and...the lack of Chrome on the roof rack side rails, door handles and "B" pillars...and the smoked Vent Visors...

Your new rims do/will dress up the side profile just right if you remove all that lettering. When I look at those pictures my eye is distracted by the lettering...

Just my 0.02

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MOCHANOX said:
Sheez...everyones got to have an opinion...right? And you did ask...so...

I think those rims look just fabulous with your Cyber Gray...but...

I think you should "de-badge" your Terrain...remove the lettering from the doors and "C" Pillar

With the existing Chrome on the front and rear...and...the lack of Chrome on the roof rack side rails, door handles and "B" pillars...and the smoked Vent Visors...

Your new rims do/will dress up the side profile just right if you remove all that lettering. When I look at those pictures my eye is distracted by the lettering...

Just my 0.02
I plan to de-badge the Terrain, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I think it will look alot better.

·
Registered
978 Posts
lol...great minds think alike...I see you are in Cali also, want me to drive down so you can borrow my heat gun?

J/K...

Please post "larger pics" after you do...2 thumbs up

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As requested....

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a close up of the front and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
So Ummm...what kind of SUV is that ?

J/K

WOW that was fast...and looks dynamite...I just love it...2 thumbs up

I downloaded them and am adding them to a screensaver file I am "putting together"
Hope you don't mind...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3M General Adhisive Remover works very well. Spray, wait and peel. It's that simple. It does work better when it is warmer though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lookin' good :) :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NODES said:
any idea if these rims are lighter then the factory ones?
They are black and chrome. It is a totally different look than stock.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ToeNuttz said:
They are black and chrome. It is a totally different look than stock.
err...the weight difference though?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
robotpepper said:
err...the weight difference though?
Not sure the weight of the rims or the stock rims for that matter. They seem to about the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts