GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know of a website that will have prices of the 2011 Terrains including the dealer cost and the mrsp. I can't find one so far but was told that GMC will update their page sometime next week. Any answers will be appreciated!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Beagleman said:
Does anyone out there know of a website that will have prices of the 2011 Terrains including the dealer cost and the mrsp. I can't find one so far but was told that GMC will update their page sometime next week. Any answers will be appreciated!
http://www.edmunds.com

I checked last week, and the 2011 pricing is there along with invoice.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I bought my 2010 in July. I priced a 2011 on line and it was exactly $100 more than my 2010 listed for. By the way, my 2010 listed for $32,785.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks like in additon to Edmunds and the GM Credit Union website, you can now obtain invoice pricing on 2011 Terrains from aol.auto as well. All three websites appear to agree that overall the price change between 2011 and 2010 models is around a $100 increase in base price.

The AOL website has the most detailed 2011 invoice pricing I've seen so far (both the credit union and edmunds round up to the nearest dollar whereas the AOL website identifies exact invoice pricing down to the cents).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts