GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
It's a really nice white !!!

If this white was available when i purchased my Terrain i would have considered it !

Congrats !

ScarletSpeedstr said:
Not wildly different from the Summit White, but I thought I'd share for anyone interested. I picked it up on Saturday after waiting since May.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Its a very bright white. I love that color. Im glad that GM has brought it back. Back to back with Summit White and you will really be able to tell the difference.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Looks great in white! I've never owned a white vehicle but I think my next one will be.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the first white vehicle I've ever had, and I really wouldn't have even considered it had I not seen the Terrain in white on the lot. I second guessed myself a few times after ordering, but now actually having the vehicle I'm glad I stayed with the new white. The white with chrome appearance package really makes the car look classy.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
ScarletSpeedstr said:
Not wildly different from the Summit White, but I thought I'd share for anyone interested. I picked it up on Saturday after waiting since May.
Nice ride worth the wait???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's been great so far. I had it to the beach this weekend and really enjoyed the comforts of the interior, as well as the smooth ride. Gas mileage isn't quite where I'd like it to be, but I'm sure that will get better in time. I still have just under 500 miles on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have my 2011 Terrain on order. I ordered the Olympic White. I have a white LeBaron convertible GTC and really like the white.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Scarlet--if the L4 is anything like the V6, your mileage will improve and your engine torque will improve significantly with a few thousand miles on the vehicle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts