GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I heard that they are no longer taking orders for the 2010's because they want to start introducing the 2011 model in August 2010...could be wrong though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in the search for an Equinox and finding a suitable LT1 or LT2 4cyl FWD in Blue, Cyber, Black,or Silver is IMPOSSIBLE! I was told that they are not getting anymore stock, as they are expecting the 2011's in a few months. Unfortunately, I cant wait a few months so I am having my dealer locate one.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Brutal! Some thing happened to me, except that I was able to order what I wanted. They had no Cardinal Red Metallic Equinox's with the brownstone interior anywhere in Canada! I didn't think it would be that unusual. Now, if I had wanted a white one with the brownstone I could have had it quite a while ago, but of course I have to be special haha. It was kind of a funny situation since I was having a hard time deciding between the white and red, so when I finally settles on red of course they didn't have one!

Has your dealer found you one yet djjr50?

·
Registered
11 Posts
FedorekC said:
Brutal! Some thing happened to me, except that I was able to order what I wanted. They had no Cardinal Red Metallic Equinox's with the brownstone interior anywhere in Canada! I didn't think it would be that unusual. Now, if I had wanted a white one with the brownstone I could have had it quite a while ago, but of course I have to be special haha. It was kind of a funny situation since I was having a hard time deciding between the white and red, so when I finally settles on red of course they didn't have one!

Has your dealer found you one yet djjr50?
Not yet. I found another dealer who has one suitable for me, so I might have to go and pay them a visit.

I was also hoping that maybe I could order a 2011 before the end of July...if that is an option, I may wait. But I have to get out of my lease before my last payment (which is in July).

·
Registered
44 Posts
djjr50 said:
Not yet. I found another dealer who has one suitable for me, so I might have to go and pay them a visit.

I was also hoping that maybe I could order a 2011 before the end of July...if that is an option, I may wait. But I have to get out of my lease before my last payment (which is in July).
Someone at my dealership told me on Friday (June 18th) that they had started ordering 2011s around the beginning of June for delivery in August. If you really want to order a 2011, you probably can do that now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes you can order a 2011 now. According to GM Inside News the line will stop production of 2010 Equinox and Terrains on July 5. It will start production of 2011 on July 16. The line has to be stopped for construction to increase production. I ordered a 2LT Mocha-Brownstone on 4/13 and have a TPW of 6/28. It may be the last 2010 made.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
fasted said:
Yes you can order a 2011 now. According to GM Inside News the line will stop production of 2010 Equinox and Terrains on July 5. It will start production of 2011 on July 16. The line has to be stopped for construction to increase production. I ordered a 2LT Mocha-Brownstone on 4/13 and have a TPW of 6/28. It may be the last 2010 made.[/color]
It may very well be the last 2010, fasted.
June 28th is a shutdown week for some GM plants.
A lot of GM's plants are running with no summer shutdown (usually first 2 weeks in July depending when the first Monday in July is).

·
Registered
303 Posts
I looked at 'nox today and the salesman said to expect the 2011 models by end August. They only had one remaining 2010.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There are hardly any 2010's left in the Minneapolis area (SLT2's that are loaded $$$ seem to be all that's left), otherwise everyone is ordering 2011's. Delivery of one ordered now is Sept/Oct

·
Registered
635 Posts
Employee pricing on remaining 2010 Equinox and Terrains in Canada. More than $2000 CND off!

·
Registered
635 Posts
You can also save up to $1500 additionaly if you have GM Visa points saved up. (in canada)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts