GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day Everyone,

I was one of the early addopters and pre-ordered my 2011 Terrain in July-2010 to take delilvery of the vehicle in Sep-2010. Unfortunatley my build included the rearview mirror and bracket assembly from the 2010 model. :mad:

Has anyone else have this happen to your 2011 Terrain? If so, did you keep the older mirror or did you get your mirror upgraded to the 2011 mirror. If the latter, were there any issues on the installation of the new 2011 mirror assuming you did this yourself?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was wondering the same thing as well after reading a post regarding the rear view mirror and an additional button for 2011. I ordered mine in June and got my 2011 Equinox on September first but do not have that additional button. Can someone with the upgraded rear view mirror post a pic?

M

·
0 Posts
Here is a pic. It's dark out tonight and my cell phone pictures aren't that great but I'll try to post a brighter one tomorrow.

I ordered my 2011 Nox on Aug 30 and got it Oct 7th. So are you talking about the one on the far left that has the symbol like the off button on your cell phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
mmarges said:
Here is a pic. It's dark out tonight and my cell phone pictures aren't that great but I'll try to post a brighter one tomorrow.

I ordered my 2011 Nox on Aug 30 and got it Oct 7th. So are you talking about the one on the far left that has the symbol like the off button on your cell phone.
Ah, OK, mine looks like that too. Someone in another thread had said that button was to cancel the phone call, but IIRC, according to my manual it is to turn off the rearview camera and ultrasonic park assist.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, mine is exactly the same. According to the post, it seems there would be one more button on the right side to cancel an On Star call...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts