GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
It does look like Mocha Steel is going to be available on just about every Chevrolet now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheCrow1994 said:
It does look like Mocha Steel is going to be available on just about every Chevrolet now.
That is the color I ordered for my Nox. It is a really sharp color. The only drawback is that I wouldn't want it to become ubiquitous. This keeps it different. But I can't blame GM. Like I said, it is really sharp.

·
Registered
297 Posts
rs505 said:
That is the color I ordered for my Nox. It is a really sharp color. The only drawback is that I wouldn't want it to become ubiquitous. This keeps it different. But I can't blame GM. Like I said, it is really sharp.
We just ordered that color, too. ;D It sure is a sharp color. It would be nice if it doesn't become commonplace.

·
Registered
44 Posts
TheCrow1994 said:
We just ordered that color, too. ;D It sure is a sharp color. It would be nice if it doesn't become commonplace.
It has been around on the Lambda platform(Outlook, Acadia, and Enclave) since 2007.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The changes for the 2011 Equinox and Terrain are posted today on the Online ordering guide. No more Mocha Steel metalic on a LS. A new blue color also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2011 Equinox: Bluetooth,USB & leather wheel with audio controls standard on 1LT, 3.0L E85 Flex Fuel, compass & floormats standard on LS,heated cloth seats standard on 2LT, Pioneer premium audio not available on 1LT with 2.4L, Navy blue deleted an replaced by lighter Twilight Blue Metallic, Summit White codes have changed, OnStar only 6 months.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The only signifigant change I can see is the Flex-fuel V6....which is more of a marketing thing than actually useful. That's ok though..means my 2010 will hold a little more of it's already steeply depreciated value! :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
I find it a bit strange that the 2011 model will not have the warning lights in the rear headliner with the available rear park assist anymore, but just the audio warning as mentioned in the article provided above. I personally like the little lights and am glad mine will be coming with them :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts