GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to located and electronic PDF brochure for the 2011 Equinox. I know you can get the 2011 terrain on the US GMC website but there doesn't seem to be any update and availability for the NOX on either the US or Canadian Chevrolet websites. I've yet to find a dealer who also had hard copies for the 11's

Anybody found one?

·
Registered
378 Posts
No luck here either, contacted chevy through chat and said I will get one in 2 weeks, been 3 weeks and nothing.
In this day and age of internet, you'd think they can upload the damned PDF on the website!

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just go to the Chevy site. Both the 2011 Owners Manual and the Navigation System Manual are there. Go to the Chevrolet.com site, click "Owners", then "Manuals", select 2011 as the year, and you can download the manuals as .PDF files (yes, I know that "PDF" and "files" is redundant).

I have a 2010 Equinox LTZ and I downloaded the manuals onto my computer. They come in hand when you don't want to run out and get them out of the car. Lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have only found the 2010 brochure. If you go to Chevrolet.com and scroll all the way to the bottom links (Help Center, Contact Us, Get Email Updates, etc.) you will see a link to download brochures.

Since I am a newbie with less than 10 posts so far I can't post the link. But it's there.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Kennywood, we are looking for the brochure with pretty pictures, not the actual manual ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I got one from a dealer in MD, they had just received them 2 days ago on Friday. The brochure is really nice, lot of pages, a big fold out, it probably uses 4 times the paper of 2010 brochure.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I also got one this past Friday from my dealer in TX. he did say they got very few, though maybe he was just trying to make me feel special. I wish the PDF would be posted so I could look at it anywhere on my phone.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The 2011 Brochures are available from gmc.com and gmc.gm.ca websites now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
georgi55 said:
Kennywood, we are looking for the brochure with pretty pictures, not the actual manual ;)
As I said, if you go to Chevy.com, click on "Owners", then click on "Manuals", select "Model 2011", you'll find manuals for ALL of the Chevy vehicles...including the Equinox.

From the Chevy.com site, I've downloaded the 2011 "Owner's Manual" and the "Equinox Navigation System Manual". I'll e-mail them to anyone who, for whatever reason, can't get them by simply visiting the Chevy site.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Kennywood said:
As I said, if you go to Chevy.com, click on "Owners", then click on "Manuals", select "Model 2011", you'll find manuals for ALL of the Chevy vehicles...including the Equinox.

From the Chevy.com site, I've downloaded the 2011 "Owner's Manual" and the "Equinox Navigation System Manual". I'll e-mail them to anyone who, for whatever reason, can't get them by simply visiting the Chevy site.
Kennywood, please re-read what I said again :) We are NOT looking for the manual, we are looking for the PDF brochure :) SuperMat64 said Terrain one is on .ca website, but as of today, Equinox one is not on .com USA website.

To clarify further, brochure is like the pamphlet of the car that has many pretty pictures and information about different trims. What you are pointin to is the owner manual that is mostly text and explains how the vehicle works. What me and mmarges were looking for is the brochure.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You are looking for the "Sales Brochure" right? Like what you can pick up at the dealer, but on line.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It looks like I may actually be buying before Christmas. I've been dreaming for the past six months and it finally looks like things are going to happen. I am looking for a complete options and packages list, preferably online.

Like several people here, I a dealer's nightmare. I've been doing research and know what I want and what I do not. I know that I am going to have to compromise, but I don't want to do so blindly. Sales people do not always tell the truth and I'm not buying to help them move stock.

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts