GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice, very futuristic looking dash, but not too sure the woodgrain inserts really fit in with the rest of the interior style???

·
Registered
137 Posts
I still think that the Equinox layout is Awesome! Don't need no Caddy!

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you have more pics from the auto show, you should create a photo album for them in the gallery. You can mass upload there much more quickly!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
admin said:
If you have more pics from the auto show, you should create a photo album for them in the gallery. You can mass upload there much more quickly!
I did, 6 days ago! I also posted that the mass upload didn't work. I had to load one at a time.
I have quite a few more pictures. My wife was also snapping with her iPhone!
She took more detailed pictures of interior and exterior features and close-ups of paint etc.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hmmm the mass upload has worked for me. Can you try it again sometime and let me know what error you get?

edit: keep in mind that this web host has an 8MB limit on form uploads, so you (most likely) can't post more than 8MB of photos at a time. Sigh. I may contact godaddy and see if there's a way around their setting (though I doubt it, for security/abuse reasons). However, try a mass upload that totals less than 8MB and see if it works for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!!!! great photos. I am very sorry that I have no pictures to upload. But, I must say, that you have a great collection of such car poster. I am really crazy about 4-wheeler.

Thanks for sharing your collection. ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked those too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts