GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to install heated seats into my 10' nox it has cloth seats ( with the stupid passenger sensor in the passinger seat)
-- gm offers a kit to do so -- #19202340 -- but i CANNOT find any info about installing it! i know the basics, but im not sure if i need the dealership to "activate" anything in the computer after i install it?? has nybody done this?? or have any info on it ?!?! thank you!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
tennykimble said:
i want to install heated seats into my 10' nox it has cloth seats ( with the stupid passenger sensor in the passinger seat[/color])
-- gm offers a kit to do so -- #19202340 -- but i CANNOT find any info about installing it! i know the basics, but im not sure if i need the dealership to "activate" anything in the computer after i install it?? has nybody done this?? or have any info on it ?!?! thank you!!
How does the seat figure out the IQ of your passenger? ;D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Roesterman said:
HA!!! :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
I try not to haul "stupid passengers" if I can help it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Roesterman said:
ROFL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've never seen somebody beat a dead horse back to life before ... untill now.... good job!

well i guess nobody has done this seat heater(s) installation before??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Roesterman said:
ROFLMAO!!!!
Another great reason to visit this forum besides for all the help, the great entertainment!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
tennykimble said:
i've never seen somebody beat a dead horse back to life before ... untill now.... good job!

well i guess nobody has done this seat heater(s) installation before??
I doubt it, but there is a member who has a service manual. If you do a search I'm sure you'll find their name. Perhaps they'll be kind enough to take a look or scan some pages for you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the installation procedure in pdf format - it is quite extensive (15 pages)

Send me a message and I can e-mail it to you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gmiemigrad said:
I have the installation procedure in pdf format - it is quite extensive (15 pages)

Send me a message and I can e-mail it to you.
have you done this installation? did the dealership have to active it thru the cars computer? because the instruction dont say anything about programing anything into the vehicles computer?

also how do u disable the SIR system, i assume just pull the fuse after disconnecting the battery?? thanks for the instructions!!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts