GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been discussion about this in this forum, but now I'm experiencing it. The date is now one day behind (today is Feb. 2 and the display is showing Feb. 1). I didn't use my Nox yesterday, so I'm not sure if the problem was chaniging over from January to February.

Any one see this today?

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
nuclear1986 said:
I know there has been discussion about this in this forum, but now I'm experiencing it. The date is now one day behind (today is Feb. 2 and the display is showing Feb. 1). I didn't use my Nox yesterday, so I'm not sure if the problem was chaniging over from January to February.

Any one see this today?
Mine did it twice in the past, but NOT today. Really wierd.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Just have to ask, is the year set to 2011?

·
Registered
830 Posts
The problem is that GM's calendar is using an american calendar with a 34 days January :p Just a little joke this snowy morning :)

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
The problem is that GM's calendar is using an american calendar with a 34 days January :p Just a little joke this snowy morning :)
Or, since it was made in Canada, maybe it has a "metric calendar".

·
Registered
830 Posts
Lol not that one :p i am canadian

By the way, calendar are gregorian :p not metric/us :D

RIT333 said:
Or, since it was made in Canada, maybe it has a "metric calendar".

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gearhead said:
Just have to ask, is the year set to 2011?
Yes -- the year is set to 2011. It didn't have any trouble changing over from Dec. 31, 2010 to Jan. 1, 2011.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The problem is Canada has only 4 months in a year.
1 month that last 30 days and is called the month of spring.
1 month that last 30 days and is called the month of summer
1 month that last 30 days and is called the month of fall
and 1 month that last 275 days and is called the month of WINTER
So that's probably causing the problem
;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've had this issue happen to me three times now. The day in the date falls back one day. I wish I kept better track of what months it occurred.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I rarely turn my radio off to see the date, but this past Friday I did and discovered it was Cinco de Mayo! Instead of going out to my favorite Tex-mex place for Chile rellenos and Margaritas again...I just changed it and made a mental note to depend on my phone for the correct date. ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it happended to me once last February but hasn't happened since. Keeping an eye on it. . . ???

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
LeftyPJB said:
I've had this issue happen to me three times now. The day in the date falls back one day. I wish I kept better track of what months it occurred.
I recently posted a response to you regarding another concern on another thread, but I can also look into this concern as well with your VIN and your current mileage. Thank you again.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L
3,847 Posts
It just happened to me for the first time, but the battery had fully discharged after the vehicle sat for 10 days so I attributed it to that. After the jump, it came up a day behind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts