GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yes thank you for that chas.. and yes being di motors it will create new issues where years past we did not see as so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Have you brought this to the attention of your dealer? Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
I bought a 2015 chevy equinox, check engine light on, p0016 p0089 p2
I would be happy to look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Have you brought this to the attention of your dealer? Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
opps sorry p0016 p0089 p228d codes, replace high pressure fuel pump, throttle body, intake and exhaust variable timing sensors a sensor for the gas under driver side wheel recessed, and still I can clear the codes and they still come back and reduced power mode and limp mode, any other ideas, this is on a 2015 chevy equinox.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2015 chevy equinox, check engine light on, p0016 p0089 p2

opps sorry p0016 p0089 p228d codes, replace high pressure fuel pump, throttle body, intake and exhaust variable timing sensors a sensor for the gas under driver side wheel recessed, and still I can clear the codes and they still come back and reduced power mode and limp mode, any other ideas, this is on a 2015 chevy equinox.
Thanks in advance.
f1132230 last 8 of vin

21 - 23 of 23 Posts