Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Craiguar said:
Hi All,

This afternoon GM announced a recall of 2010-2012 Equinox and Terrains with power seat adjustment. The bolt that secures the height adjuster actuator may become loose or fall out, resulting in the seat moving up and down freely. The vehicles are safe to drive, but the power seat adjustment should not be used until the fix is applied.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/consumer/automotive/general-motors-issues-6-more-safety-recalls/27111132
Has anyone been formally notified about this recall ? i stopped by my dealer last week, and he said that they haven't heard anything about it, and that I probably knew more about it than they did ! Gives me a lot of confidence in my dealer...NOT ! :thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Didnt get a notification.. but the dealer today did rectify the bolt issue.. and the OLM reprogramm.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re:

I got a letter about my 2011 Terrain. Waiting for the second letter that says parts are available.

TD

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Re:

towerdave said:
I got a letter about my 2011 Terrain. Waiting for the second letter that says parts are available.

TD

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I don't recall getting either letter on this issue. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
This doesn't seem to affect all cars of these years with a power drivers seat. For example mine has just the driver convenience package and is not part of the recall. There is a gm site you can put your vin into, ask Mr. Google.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts