GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Im new to the forum and I just purchased a 2007 Nox LS the other day. It does not have fog lights, ithas the black mesh coverings. And as people have stated, it just does not look great. I want to add fog lights and was wondering if anyone has done it to any older models. Ive read about people adding them to 2011 models, but i couldnt find anything on 2007 models. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your responses.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
rph73178 said:
Hello all,

Im new to the forum and I just purchased a 2007 Nox LS the other day. It does not have fog lights, ithas the black mesh coverings. And as people have stated, it just does not look great. I want to add fog lights and was wondering if anyone has done it to any older models. Ive read about people adding them to 2011 models, but i couldnt find anything on 2007 models. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your responses.
Have you checked with your local scrap dealer? I'm sure there are 07 Nox's out there in the yards already They can check scrap yards all over the country

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know i can get the fog lights, that really isnt my issue. Sorry if i wasnt clear enuf. The installation processes is what i need the info on. Ive found the fog lights on ebay and other places online, just need to know if the install is fairly easy. From what ive read, the wiring is kinda a pain, esp when you dont know what you are doing (like myself).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts